BEN'S ORIGINAL™ INTERNATIONAL GRAINS<sup>®</sup> 100% Wild Rice
BEN'S ORIGINAL™ INTERNATIONAL GRAINS® 100% Wild Rice
An ideal source of whole-grain fiber, this rich native-American grain has a delicious nutty flavor and a unique texture and shape. Full of flavor, nutrition, and wholesome, natural appeal.
- Product Country of Origin: USA
- 100% U.S. Grown Rice
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- 100% Whole Grain (45g or more per serving)
Product info & sizes
RICE, WILD, INTERNATIONAL GRAINS, 100% PURE, 2/5 LB
- Product ID: 10054800424303
- UPC: 5480042430
1.In a large stock pot, combine 3 quarts water (or chicken stock) and 1 quart Wild rice. Bring to a boil.
2.Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 45-60 minutes or until rice is tender. Add more water if necessary.
3.Drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to serving pan and keep warm (160 F). Fluff with fork before serving.
FOR BEST RESULTS
- For FIRMER RICE, use less water and reduce cooking time.
- For SOFTER RICE, use more water and increase cooking time.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
- PRODUCT OF USA