To prepare stuffing rounds:
To prepare Hollandaise Sauce:
- In a large pot, bring water, butter and stuffing seasoning blend just to a boil.
- Place stuffing crumbs in a large mixing bowl; pour hot water and seasoning mix over, and fold together to moisten all stuffing crumbs. Cover tightly and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Transfer hot stuffing to parchment-covered full sheet pan, spreading evenly. Press with the back of a large spoon to cover entire pan with about a 3/4-inch layer of stuffing.
- Use a 3-1/2" round cutter to cut out 36 stuffing rounds.
- When ready to assemble Benedicts, heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; spray with cooking spray. Carefully place 1 stuffing round per Benedict in pan and cook until browned on both sides, 3–5 minutes per side.
- Remove rounds when browned; while pan is still hot, add 1 cup of baby kale or spinach per Benedict to pan with 1 teaspoon of water; cover to wilt for about 1 minute.
- Bring a saucepan of water to a simmer and poach eggs in salted water for 5 minutes.
To assemble Benedicts:
- Place egg yolks, lemon juice, salt and cayenne pepper sauce in a Vitamix® blender and secure lid.
- Turn machine on variable speed 1 and slowly increase speed to 4, blending for 30 seconds.
- Remove plug in lid and increase speed to 5. Slowly add warm melted butter in a thin stream until thick and smooth, about 1 minute. Stir in chopped sage leaf.
Place stuffing round on plate; top with wilted greens, then egg. Pour 2–3 tablespoons Hollandaise Sauce over top. Garnish with sage leaf and serve warm.