- 2 qt BEN'S ORIGINAL™ Dirty Rice, prepared
- 2 cups Jambalaya Proteins, prepared
(Total Yield: 2 cups)
- ½ cup Andouille Sausage, 3/4" dice
- ⅔ cup Pulled Chicken Thighs, cooked
- ½ cup Lump Crab Meat
- ½ Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1⅛ tsp Cajun Seasoning
- ⅓ cup Diced Canned Tomatoes
- 1½ tsp Tomato Paste
- 1⅔ tsp Canned Diced Green Chilies
- 1⅛ Tbsp Parsley, chopped
- 2¼ tsp Scallions, chopped
Makes: 8 servings
- Toss sausage and chicken with oil and Cajun seasoning, cook over high heat.
- Add tomato paste and cook out tomato for 1 minute. Add diced tomato and chilies and cook for an additional 4-5 minutes or until all the ingredients marry fully with the tomato.
- Add crab meat and toss together. Lower heat to medium and cook crab for 1 minute. Off heat, finish with parsley and scallions.
- Place 1 cup of rice in serving bowl.
- Top with ¼ cup of prepared jambalaya proteins.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and chopped scallions, if desired.