- 2 limes
- 2 c sour cream
- 1 t chili powder
- 1 t ground cumin
- ½ t salt
- ⅛ t black pepper
- 9 c BEN’S ORIGINAL™ Mexican Fiesta Rice, prepared according to box
- 3 T vegetable oil
- 4½ c white onion, ¼” dice
- 3 c canned roasted corn, drained and rinsed
- 3 c roasted red bell pepper, ¼” dice
- 3 c canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- ¾ c cotija cheese, crumbled
- 30 cilantro sprigs, washed and dried
Makes: 12 Servings
- Squeeze limes to get juice in a bowl.
- Whisk remaining ingredients together.
- Heat oil in a hot pan.
- Char onions just until charred. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- In a bowl, mix the charred onion, corn, roasted red bell pepper, black beans and rice. Reserve.
- Mix crema and rice mixture together.
- Divide 1¾ c of rice mixture among 12 vessels. Top each with 1 T of crumbled cotija and approx. 3 sprigs of cilantro per vessel.